Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
My interpretation is that while ballots are done concurrently elections are done in the order given in the agenda. No one can hold more than one executive position though executive members CAN hold other CFC officers like a foundation trustee or pugi fund trustee (I've done that) or National Appeals Committee (Mark and I have done that - I would claim my qualification for the job was more on my experience as demonstrated by being an International Arbiter rather than 5+ years as national secretary!)

As such if you win an executive role you would be deemed to have resigned from consideration for another executive position. Similarly if you gain election as a 4 year foundation trustee you are not eligible to be elected to the one year position.This is what I have recommended to the president. But for sure you can't hold 2 spots on the executive or foundation committee!

I agree it was simpler in the days of the "live" person to person meeting but no question we get a broader attendance turnout in this AGM format than the old days.
I agree with this interpretation.