Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CFC Webzine - A Bold Experiment...but....

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis
    That is another example of the lack of information. Bob Armstrong was promoted to the CFC Governor in May, when Kerry Liles resigned
    Kerry's resignation was noted in GL6, but the secretary apparently didn't know, or forgot about, Bob's "promotion" to governor.

Edit: on the CFC website, Kerry is still listed as a governor, but Bob is not. Sigh. We need management.

Hi Guys:

I feel like the poor cousin !

Bob

P.S. Also I'm not in Lyle's Governors' e-mail group, and so I didn't get GL # 6 along with all the other governors. I had to crib a copy from Ken Craft.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis
    That is another example of the lack of information. Bob Armstrong was promoted to the CFC Governor in May, when Kerry Liles resigned
    hehe... I think the word "promoted" may be debated

I always thought Bob Armstrong contributed far more to the CFC than most governors, so having him take my spot was more than welcome news.

I resigned as soon as the announcement that the ED and his helpers had been sacked... Just recently I was taken OFF the Governor's mailing list (ironically I *did* receive GL6 early with all the other Governors, but I didn't think of sending my copy to Bob...)

Perhaps we should just use the word "moted", leaving it up to the discretion of the reader about the change in status.

Steve

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456