Thread: Average number of CFC Discussion Board members who visit per day in recent times?

Threaded View

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

Default Average number of CFC Discussion Board members who visit per day in recent times?

I've looked at the Community list (of registered members of this CFC Discussion Board) just now, and I reckon that so far 14 members have visited (for sure or very likely) on this day, 2 members are likely to have, IMO (their latest visiting day is not shown, but given as N/A) and 2 members visited last for sure as of yesterday.

This in total seems like an okay turnout of members visiting this CFC Discussion Board for in mid-summer, to me. I wish more would post something here, even if of sometimes sub-par interest to some viewers at least, at times. I tried posting in gobs of threads long ago, and hardly any posts or feedback came along soon after, so I gave it a long rest. I've recently made another hopeful attempt to kick start poster activity on this Board; with chesstalk possibly beginning to fade in interest due to recurring virus infection alone, maybe people will slowly migrate here.

I wonder what the average number of members visiting this CFC Discussion Board is for a given day in recent times, i.e. within a 24-hour period? It naturally could be much higher, than the average, when a Voting Members' meeting is taking place (or recently finished).
    Last edited by Kevin Pacey; 07-16-2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Grammar
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.