Thread: View counters

Default View counters

View counters in the CFC Forum no longer function properly?

For instance, both Garvin Nunes' and Pierre Dénommée's threads are displayed with "Views: 1" six and three days after inception. Surely it can't be true?

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

The view counters for my blogs appear to be working, although the total number of views seems lower than might be expected since the months I haven't visited here. Maybe the view counters have had, or to some degree do still have, a problem working properly on this Discussion Board.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

The number of views for this thread now totals 2 currently, which is a change as far as the English Chat Forum threads go.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
    The number of views for this thread now totals 2 currently, which is a change as far as the English Chat Forum threads go.
    :-) Our joint efforts got the totals up all the way to 3 but I see no rhyme or reason as to why and how it happens.