Thread: CFC membership form

Default CFC membership form

At the club we receive inquires for CFC membership. When it's by email we provide the cfc website.
    Though, many come in person. Then we talk about it.

It would be very helpful that the CFC would provide a standard fill form for new members with information about dues, its benefits, required information to collect etc.
    .*-1

Thanks, Good idea.

I do have a standard letter with a few FYI's that I send to new members, but that is after they have bought a membership.
    It would be more useful if some of that info was right on the homepage, actually helping them to find the online store where they can buy a membership.
    I think it will need to be easy to see, like in a huge font. Right now I do have numerous warnings about not logging into the website, but I constantly get emails complaining they can't login.
    Also, I did start a FAQ sections, but never find the time to add to it.
    Anyway, good idea, will take some action this week, well, at least it's on my "To Do" list.

You could just remove the "Login" link on the home page - AND all of the warnings about it

and have those few people who need to "login" to simply bookmark the separate URL: http://chess.ca/user/login

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    At the club we receive inquires for CFC membership. When it's by email we provide the cfc website.
    Though, many come in person. Then we talk about it.

It would be very helpful that the CFC would provide a standard fill form for new members with information about dues, its benefits, required information to collect etc.
    I have a copy of the old paper form to join at tournament level. Do you want that?

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I have a copy of the old paper form to join at tournament level. Do you want that?
    send me by email or post it here.
    .*-1