Thread: Spraggett's blog?

Default Spraggett's blog?

What's up with Spraggett's blog lately? Current postings seems to have disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale W. Proctor View Post
    What's up with Spraggett's blog lately? Current postings seems to have disappeared.
    It seems he changed the blog to be at this address: http://www.spraggettonchess.com/

even though the "Blog" link on the main header hasn't been updated... I sent him an email asking where the blog was, but subsequently guessed that it was just at the address of the web site... who knows where it will end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Liles View Post
    It seems he changed the blog to be at this address: http://www.spraggettonchess.com/

even though the "Blog" link on the main header hasn't been updated... I sent him an email asking where the blog was, but subsequently guessed that it was just at the address of the web site... who knows where it will end up?
    There is a blog post today indicating that some or all of his PCs were 'hacked' and he had to restore from a backup and change a few things etc.
    It seems that the blog is back up and running at the new address noted up thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Liles View Post
    There is a blog post today indicating that some or all of his PCs were 'hacked' and he had to restore from a backup and change a few things etc.
    It seems that the blog is back up and running at the new address noted up thread...
    Those pesky KGB agents at it again I guess. Or maybe Wikileaks is about to publish the long-awaited report on Canadian chess.

Steve