My major concerns are not about "wordings", but what exactly will be affected by the motions. Re-wording my concerns, I am asking:

1) Will the Selection Committee be eliminated since Victor's motion did not mention anything about the Committee. If the Committee will be eliminated, what ground does the decision base on and who will make that decision? I think we need another motion to eliminate the Committee. If that is the case, I am proposing to get it done in this quarterly meeting, if possible.

2) Will Handbook section 206.a still be effective? We should also resolve this in this meeting, if possible.

A few words on the "wordings", along the discussion, it gives us (at least me) the impression that Victor is willing to change wording on some of the motions, and the wordings of some of the motions will be changed. Thank you for Lyle's explanation on how and when these changes can be done. I also strongly recommend that the change of wordings to Victor's motions be done before the end of this meeting.

The voting is ending today and the meeting is ending tomorrow. I would like to seek the President, Secretary and Victor's opinions on how to handle the situation asap.

Michael