In way of passing I would like to say that the seemingly never-ending squabbles you have with Sid Belzberg are becoming quite noxious, both in content and in the perceived aroma. Personally, I would suggest that you two gentlemen sit down together and discuss a few things. People tend to be more understandable when they are face-to-face with someone.

My main point, is that I doubt Cogeco is blocking your access to ChessSquawk. I think it was Kerry Liles who suggested a DNS issue. This makes sense since ChessSquawk has been up and down like a toilet seat over the past month as Larry has tried to beat Lunar Pages to a pulp. I suggest you clear your browser of cookies, download and try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, ***anything not Micro$oft)***, or go reset the DNS lookups for whatever browser you're using. The world might suddenly reappear.

Last, if you are the "editor" who has filtered Mr. Belzberg's posts, then say so. I'm not saying you're wrong in doing so (although it would certainly look that way), but you're definitely wrong in not making it clear who is doing the filtering.

Steve