Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5A. Discussion Items - 1. Premium Chess FIDE's online server and training platform

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    What I meant to ask was - Can players go straight to the FIDE server and bypass the CFC server to get ratings, etc.
    Possibly. We have to create some tournaments and things to convince people to play. I know you can play for free because I have done so though not in a while.

"I know this is something you are interested in"...
    Whom are you referring to?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Starr View Post
    "I know this is something you are interested in"...
    Whom are you referring to?
    My understanding is that you have a server yourself at least that's what you talked about last year. I presumed that the server I saw advertised on the CFC facebook page was yours.

"I presumed that the server I saw advertised on the CFC facebook page was yours."
    Could you, please, provide the link?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Starr View Post
    "I presumed that the server I saw advertised on the CFC facebook page was yours."
    Could you, please, provide the link?
    No, I can't. It was removed. Advertising is not allowed on our facebook page.

OK, I'll take a liberty to list here the advantages of the Chess Supersite just to keep Voting Members informed:

Here is a list of the CHESS SUPERSITE’S ADVANTAGES:

SNIP!
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 12-18-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed in the meeting

"...nor can they give us FIDE ratings"

In a view of unsolved problem of cheating over the board (see Hal Bonds' report) how can anybody seriously talk about FIDE ratings in the on line games? What are they really worth? Don't you think that it is nothing but a fiction with only one goal in mind - to put more $$$ into FIDE's bank account!

"There are different levels of service. You can play for free. You can pay more and play for titles. The training platform for Chess in the Schools is the most exciting part of the service for me. That portion is free for kids."

Well, I've looked at the Premium Chess and for free all you get - nothing except a mediocre playing zone. The "exciting" training platform for Chess in the Schools I could not find. Please provide the link.

Blog Entries

Please refrain from advertising here. it is not allowed and could result in your ability to post being temporarily restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Please refrain from advertising here. it is not allowed and could result in your ability to post being temporarily restricted.
    I'm not advertising here - all I want is to inform the Voting Members on some important issues. Look, earlier you were writing about advantages of Premium Chess. So in all fairness I thought I could mention advantages of the Chess Supersite.
    Last edited by Sasha Starr; 12-18-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast