Thread: 4.9 Nominations for CFC PUBLICITY OFFICER

Default 4.9 Nominations for CFC PUBLICITY OFFICER

Please post nominations for PUBLICITY OFFICER in this thread. Qualifications for this office can be found in thread 4. (Nomination of Candidates....)

Nomination of Candidates for Election (nominations close at 6pm ET August 11 - day 3, elections continue through 6pm ET August 14 - day 6)

Blog Entries

Liza Orlova who is already very active on facebook and just renewed her CFC membership has indicated that she is interested in the publicity director position. I hereby nominate her a little late but since she is the only one volunteering, I suggest we acclaim her.

Blog Entries

This sounds good, Vlad.

This can be a very important position since promotion can greatly enhance the perception of chess on a national basis. I agree the nomination.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Liza Orlova who is already very active on facebook and just renewed her CFC membership has indicated that she is interested in the publicity director position. I hereby nominate her a little late but since she is the only one volunteering, I suggest we acclaim her.
    I would suggest that she share access to the CFC Webpage and Twitter account with the Executive Director. If she has any experience with simple web site manipulation we could use help there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    I would suggest that she share access to the CFC Webpage and Twitter account with the Executive Director. If she has any experience with simple web site manipulation we could use help there, too.
    I have a pretty good knowledge of Websites. I was a web designing assistant for two years at a company called "Alleyne Inc."

On top of that, I have been managing fb pages, twitter accounts, instagram posts for approx. 3 years.

If any of you may have noticed - I have 7,000 fans on my Facebook page & not only that - I am an admin of the world's largest chess page called Chess Club Live.

Please, let me know if I have been nominated for this position!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yelizaveta Orlova View Post
    I have a pretty good knowledge of Websites. I was a web designing assistant for two years at a company called "Alleyne Inc."

On top of that, I have been managing fb pages, twitter accounts, instagram posts for approx. 3 years.

If any of you may have noticed - I have 7,000 fans on my Facebook page & not only that - I am an admin of the world's largest chess page called Chess Club Live.

Please, let me know if I have been nominated for this position!
    You have been nominated and acclaimed.