Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Content for CFC online magazine?

The CFC may start a program to attract TDs to submit games scoresheets (PGN, chessbase, etc) for a chess content preparation. One possible way, to lower rating fee for those who submits 75% of games

Thumbs up

Thanks Bob. I'm looking forward to it. The Canadiana variation looks forced but looks fun too. There are many technical things to be worked out (I only do content, not form) but I think the situation is promising overall.
    Paul, good points. Since the site is membership only it means photographs may run into copyright issues, like we can't just steal them from other sources ;-)
    Once we're set up pic contributions will be welcome; likewise interviews. The copyright will remain with the contributor. Player interviews can be interesting too. Since Victoria had their first taste of a professional-style long weekend tournament this year, brief feedback interviews with random players would be interesting also. As an outsider I thought it was well received. In any case the "Black Hole" of what happened in 2008 should eventually get filled in. Certainly a whole lot of interesting games have been played.

cheers,
    Lawrence

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123