Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Chesstalk down?

Default Is Chesstalk down?

Chesstalk appears to be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft View Post
    Chesstalk appears to be down.
    Hi Ken C:

It is certainly up this morning (2:00 AM EDT).

Bob A

Is Chesstalk down?

It is for me... Maybe a court order took it down

Quote Originally Posted by Félix Dumont View Post
    It is for me... Maybe a court order took it down
    Or maybe KI's hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Preotu View Post
    Or maybe KI's hackers
    Whenever something appears on Chesstalk that appears to favor GK the website goes down. Chesstalk along with this site use VBulletin forum software that is easy to take down as it has security flaws that are well known that allow bots to register as admins. The Russian Government is well known for cyber attacks and often has taken down opposition websites including Garry's down. I would not be at all surprised if the same team takes down Chesstalk when they don't like what they see. Garry's right hand man Mig Greengard made a very good and substantive unconditional offer to the CFC yesterday on Chesstalk and viola the Chesstalk site is now down. The last time Chesstalk was taken down was when unfavorable posts about KI appeared.
    Last edited by Sidney Belzberg; 07-30-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Belzberg View Post
    Whenever something appears on Chesstalk that appears to favor GK the website goes down. Chesstalk along with this site use VBulletin forum software that is easy to take down as it has security flaws that are well known that allow bots to register as admins. The Russian Government is well known for cyber attacks and often has taken down opposition websites including Garry's down. I would not be at all surprised if the same team takes down Chesstalk when they don't like what they see. Garry's right hand man Mig Greengard made a very good and substantive unconditional offer to the CFC yesterday on Chesstalk and viola the Chesstalk site is now down. The last time Chesstalk was taken down was when unfavorable posts about KI appeared.
    Are you sure you're not going too far?

OMG! ChessTalk has crashed repeatedly for years and now we know the reason: Russian Agents!!

Run for the hills!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Douglas View Post
    OMG! ChessTalk has crashed repeatedly for years and now we know the reason: Russian Agents!!

Run for the hills!!!
    i don't appreciate being continuously ridiculed by you whenever I post in a forum.The mods on chesstalk confirmed the registration of fake admins several times in the last three or four months. I have been involved in software development for the last 30 years including messaging software and am very familiar with VBulletin forum software and its security flaws as well as tell tale tactics of malice.
    Last edited by Sidney Belzberg; 07-30-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Wang View Post
    Are you sure you're not going too far?
    I am very familiar with this particular software and past tactics that I have seen deployed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast