Thread: Public Relations Coordinator Retirement Notice

Default Public Relations Coordinator Retirement Notice

NOTICE: I, Bob Armstrong, have been CFC Public Relations Coordinator for a number of years now. In my position as CFC PRC, I made most posts in this forum.

I now have finished my term of office as CFC PRC, as of the July CFC 2014 AGM. So I am now retired.

Unfortunately, no CFC Class A or Class B member came forward to be nominated for the position, and so it is now vacant. The executive now have the power to appoint a volunteer, should one come forward, 'til the 2015 AGM. So if you would like to volunteer some hours to the CFC in this capacity, please contact the CFC President, Vlad Drkulec (e-mail on CFC Website: http://chess.ca/ ). Also, if you are a Class B member, on being appointed to this non-executive office, you become a Class A Voting Member-at-large (not elected by provincial CFC members).

So I will no longer be making posts on this page.

I expect there will still be some posts made from time to time by the Executive, 'til a new PRC is found.

I have enjoyed posting for everyone. Hope you have found them interesting. And I have enjoyed the interchanges I've had with various of you on different comments on the posts.

I do hope this page will not be left relatively dormant long.

Bob Armstrong, former CFC PRC

Blog Entries

Bob. Your shoes will be hard to fill. All the best and good luck at the Canadian Open !!

Bob's presence will be greatly missed.

Thank you for your brillant work Bob!