Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 4.6A Nomination for General/7th Director Position (formerly Past-President

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    I believe the Governors asked for the new NFP Committee to keep things AS CLOSE as possible to the way they were. Remember this ?
    Yes, Fred, I remember this.

Let's see how things were in the CFC Handbook:
    http://chess.ca/handbook#boarddirs

"10. BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Board of Directors shall be elected at the Annual Meeting of the Assembly and shall be constituted by seven persons, namely, the President, Vice-President, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, FIDE Representative and Youth Coordinator unless these titles are changed by ordinary resolution of the Assembly pursuant to section 8(f) at the annual meeting. The position of Past President shall not be elected but shall be occupied by the immediate Past President unless he resigns"

So, let's keep things AS CLOSE as possible to the way they were.
    After this Meeting the immediate Past President will be Vladimir Drkulec.
    Thanks,
    Michael Barron

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Barron View Post
    Yes, Fred, I remember this.

Let's see how things were in the CFC Handbook:
    http://chess.ca/handbook#boarddirs

"10. BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Board of Directors shall be elected at the Annual Meeting of the Assembly and shall be constituted by seven persons, namely, the President, Vice-President, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, FIDE Representative and Youth Coordinator unless these titles are changed by ordinary resolution of the Assembly pursuant to section 8(f) at the annual meeting. The position of Past President shall not be elected but shall be occupied by the immediate Past President unless he resigns"

So, let's keep things AS CLOSE as possible to the way they were.
    After this Meeting the immediate Past President will be Vladimir Drkulec.
    Thank you, Michael, I hope that all of us will create an exciting and vibrant CFC!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345