Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
The people who were previously involved in the youth committee with Michael Barron all refuse to participate unless there is some assurance that he cannot participate again because he used to attack people for any perceived opposition in the youth committee on chesstalk.
Vlad, could you prove your innuendo?
Facts, please...

Then there was the situation with Jiaxin Liu where a very talented girl became a pawn in his struggle to show who was boss.
What do you know about the situation with Jiaxin Liu ?
Facts, please...

As an executive he was cut out of the conference call at a meeting of the executive because he was being so disruptive and they wanted to actually get some work done.
What do you know about that conference call?
Facts, please...

Do you know that I was an executive for 3 consecutive terms with 3 different Presidents?
If I was so disruptive - why they didn't kick me out at the first opportunity?

At the Windsor CYCC from 2010 John Coleman jokingly told me he was alternatively driven to suicide and homicide by the actions of Michael Barron. His solution to anything is to ask someone else to do it for him.
And what exactly John Coleman did for me?
Facts, please...

In the case of the Ontario Open it was Bryan Lamb who saved his bacon at the last minute when he dropped the ball on organizing the tournament until it was almost too late.
Is it Youth Coordinator responsibility to organize Ontario Open?
What about Canadian Junior, for example?

Putting this master of organization in charge less than two weeks before the end of CYCC and the extended deadline for registration for WYCC would not be prudent in my opinion.
Is it prudent to rely so much on a single person?
And what exactly Youth Coordinator is doing for CYCC and WYCC?

And the last question:
Who is running for Youth Coordinator? Is it Vladimir Drkulec?