Thread: 3B. Ratification of FQE nominees for CFC Voting Members

Default 3B. Ratification of FQE nominees for CFC Voting Members

The FQE has nominated Bernard Labadie, Felix Dumont and Richard Bérubé for CFC Voting Member.

(if no objections are posted to any FQE nomination these will be acclaimed at the end of the nomination period)
    Last edited by Lyle Craver; 07-06-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
    The FQE has nominated Bernard Labadie, Felix Dumont and Richard Bérubé for CFC Voting Member.

(if no objections are posted to any FQE nomination these will be acclaimed at the end of the nomination period)
    Is there any report regarding the CFC-FQE contract: What, Who, When, How much, etc?
    .*-1

Blog Entries

Here is the most important part (speaking as Treasurer)

2013/14 Figures

Adult FQE members : 623 X 9$ = 5607 $

Juniors 287 X 4 $ = 1148 $

Total = 6 755 $

This money goes to the CFC Olympic Fund, and varies from year to year depending on FQE membership numbers. I have to double check with Bob G, but I think we still need to add this to the Financials (Note 3 on page 4).

As a point, I wish to say that the contributions from last year's FQE voting members were appreciated, and I want to congratulate them on hosting what appears to be our best CYCC/CO to date. Kudos.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    Is there any report regarding the CFC-FQE contract: What, Who, When, How much, etc?
    I have spoken with Bernard Labadie recently on the phone and the deal seems to be working well both from the point of view of the FQE and the CFC and there seems to be the will to continue the relationship. I will be speaking to Bernard at the Canadian Open.