Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1. Agenda and Opening Comments by the Chair

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yelizaveta Orlova View Post
    Vlad,

Yes! Ethan has contacted me and we will be doing an interview this Friday!

Thank you, I'd really like to be the Women's Coordinator again - I'd like to talk about expanding what this position does. Will that be possible? If I write up some possibilities.
    Send me an email. I am not sure I have your current email as I didn't hear from you when we had an issue that I could have used your input on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Send me an email. I am not sure I have your current email as I didn't hear from you when we had an issue that I could have used your input on.
    Vlad!

I've been trying to deal with my Credit card....because it has been blocked.
    I do on the other hand have Paypal, would I be able to pay 40$ now, and tomorrow the rest for the membership?

My email is liza.orlova@live.com.
    Yesterday I went through my email and saw the ones sent by you!
    Turns out I have too much non-chess emails, that I missed most of my chess ones.
    I have changed my email settings, so I shouldn't be flooded with unimportant emails anymore.

I hope this once again didn't change the postion of me still being Women's Coordinator.

By the way, I had the interview yesterday....hope they actually post the video...and not just an article type interview.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yelizaveta Orlova View Post
    Vlad!

I've been trying to deal with my Credit card....because it has been blocked.
    I do on the other hand have Paypal, would I be able to pay 40$ now, and tomorrow the rest for the membership?

My email is liza.orlova@live.com.
    You are the only candidate at the moment. I would be pleased to see you as women's coordinator again.

Yesterday I went through my email and saw the ones sent by you!
    We managed to defuse that situation to the satisfaction of all involved.

Turns out I have too much non-chess emails, that I missed most of my chess ones.
    I have changed my email settings, so I shouldn't be flooded with unimportant emails anymore.
    live.com provides lots of flexibility in sending your email from different individuals to different folders. I made use of it to make my job as president more manageable though I too sometimes get overwhelmed by the volume of emails.

I hope this once again didn't change the postion of me still being Women's Coordinator.
    Not at all.

By the way, I had the interview yesterday....hope they actually post the video...and not just an article type interview.
    It seemed with my portion that he wanted to make it a slightly negative spin on female only chess titles but we managed to steer it in a different direction (I hope). We'll see.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234