Thread: 6) Treasurer's Report

Blog Entries

Default 6) Treasurer's Report

Treasurer's Report may be posted here.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

I have sent Christopher a preliminary statement for the year ending April 30, 2014. Revenue was $4643. Tentatively, I suggested payments to the leagues totalling $2,300. GTCL had 56%, SWOCL 22%, EOCA 16%, and NOCL 5%, meaning amounts to leagues could be respectively, $1,295 GTCL, $515 SWOCL, EOCA $370, and NOCL $120.

I looked over Michael Barron's email, and based on 50% of OCA revenue and rounding up, have calculated $2,330 (out of $4643) goes to leagues, with GTCL getting $1310, SWOCL getting $520, EOCA getting 380, and NOCL getting $120.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Campbell View Post
    I looked over Michael Barron's email, and based on 50% of OCA revenue and rounding up, have calculated $2,330 (out of $4643) goes to leagues, with GTCL getting $1310, SWOCL getting $520, EOCA getting 380, and NOCL getting $120.
    Thank you, Brett!

Could you please write cheques and ask outgoing President to sign them and send to the Leagues?
    Thanks,
    Michael Barron

Hi Michael
    I will send Chris an email to confirm he is agreeable to do this, and we can worry about adding on signing authority later, after he gives that responsibility up.
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Barron View Post
    Thank you, Brett!

Could you please write cheques and ask outgoing President to sign them and send to the Leagues?
    Hi Michael
    I have written the cheques and will mail them to Chris in the next few days. To make it easy for him, can the 4 people with the 4 leagues who expect to get the rebates send Chris and me an email with their current address? Thanks.