Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chess'n Math Association's ChessTalk - Down?

Chesstalk is back up - at least for now (8:30 am EST Sunday).

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

Chesstalk appears to have gone down again, about just a minute ago.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Blog Entries

It was up a minute ago...

Blog Entries

Default yup - ChessTalk is down again.

It's down again. Given the vigorous denunciations I've been the target of lately, maybe that's not such a bad thing. lol.

The error is as follows

Warning: require_once(/vb.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php on line 99

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/vb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/chess9/pear') in /home/chess9/public_html/forum/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php on line 99

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Hanrahan View Post
    It's down again. Given the vigorous denunciations I've been the target of lately, maybe that's not such a bad thing. lol.

The error is as follows
    Maybe I will be able to catch up on my sleep.

Yes we are taking the weekend off folks.

Christian Lacasse, who fixes this stuff for us has been doing awesome work for us while I was crossing the country over the last two weeks...so I don't want to disturb him with this situation on such a beautiful weekend....you can only push the envelope so far

I will send Lunarpages a message tomorrow when I get into the office.

Larry

We reported the problem to Lunarpages on Sunday. Monday morning Christian Lacasse did the follow-up. Today I got them on the line. They said that they were working on the problem "as we speak". I am crossing my fingers...

Blog Entries

Larry, I don't know how long you've paid for at Lunarpages, but if you want the name of a Canadian web hosting company worth checking out, they are called Cirrus Hosting, http://www.cirrushosting.com/

The cheapy packages are cheapy like anywhere, but they have VPS for under $20 a month which has far better performance, and far more control for you as the end user. Requires a bit of effort to get it up and running.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bevand View Post
    We reported the problem to Lunarpages on Sunday. Monday morning Christian Lacasse did the follow-up. Today I got them on the line. They said that they were working on the problem "as we speak". I am crossing my fingers...
    It is up and running now.

Bob A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12