Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Something To Think About

Default Input to Webzine

Hi Ken:

I agree with you. And that was a satisfactory solution to both myself and the Scarborough CC President - that both article and response be published.

Maybe you might provide your opinion as a Governor to Vincent Chow, so he knows there are people who want to see the article, and who think he should publish both article and response. If anyone else would like to give such input to Vincent, that would be great.

I think the article deals with leading edge chess issues, and current club issues, and people should be able to see the articles and think about them ( and I modestly think the article is well-written too - and Vincent obviously agrees because he did initially publish it under the " General Interest " section, where it is available to all webzine viewers, not just members ).

Bob

Why don't you publish both of them here Bob?

Default Non-Reproduction of Articles

Hi Ken:

Two reasons:

1. There is greater readership at the Chess Canada Webzine, so I'd rather have it put back into the webzine;

2. It is a sensitive issue with the Scarborough CC executive - what has been done has been done - it got published; to do something new ( publish here ) would likely not be appreciated.

For those interested in the article & response, however, I will privately e-mail them copies if they contact me ( bobarm@sympatico.ca ).

Bob

Hi Ken Einarsson:

Do I have your current e-mail: ken659@mts.net ?

If so, you have mail from me.

Thanks.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 03-16-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Not my email Bob and never has been. I'm kcraft@unbsj.ca

Hi Ken Craft:

Confusion - I'm trying to reach Ken Einarsson.

But thanks for responding - was ambiguous.

Bob

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456