View Poll Results: I vote the following for CFC Governor (select up to 3)

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Richard Berube

8 50.00%
  • Hugh Brodie

9 56.25%
  • Pierre Denommee

4 25.00%
  • Felix Dumont

13 81.25%
  • Marc Poulin

12 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: 3D. Election of Quebec Governors - 3 to be elected

Default 3D. Election of Quebec Governors - 3 to be elected

Governors there are 5 nominees for the 3 Quebec Governor spots.

In alphabetical order they are:

Richard Berube (Montreal)

Hugh Brodie (Montreal)

Pierre Denommee (Saint Damien de Brandon)

Felix Dumont (Montreal)

Marc Poulin (Outremont)

I have verified that all 5 are current adult CFC members and are qualified if elected to be Governors.

Polls close at 6 pm ET on Friday June 21

All incoming Governors are qualified to vote - outgoing Governors and outgoing CFC Officers who have not been elected by their provincial organizations should not be voting.

[I have not checked every single Officer or member of the national Executive but note that while I am outgoing CFC Secretary, I am an incoming Governor from British Columbia and thus entitled to vote. It is not completely clear to me if Mark Dutton qualifies to vote either by virtue of his being Outgoing President or incoming Past President but either way he qualifies to vote]

As is per usual in votes, they are "stickies" in the forum for the period of voting.

I have deleted 3 messages as all 3 (one of which was my own) were off-topic - the topic is election of Governors from Quebec.

Governors are reminded that CFC members from Quebec are eligible to be nominated just like anybody else for the national Executive or as Officers and if elected serve as 'at large' (i.e. by virtue of their office rather than their provincial affiliation). All adult members of the CFC are eligible for election to any office though if you are an elected Governor you remain that as well if elected to an office. The single exception is the President whose home province is invited to select another Governor the point being that the president represents ALL of us and by virtue of his/her office can't represent their own province. Clear as mud?