Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: CFC Moves on Fees

And why isn't the Secretary posting it there? I disagree with you Bob. Providing the results of votes to Governors in a timely manner in an electronic worls is not a waste of time. If someone wanted to forward me the emails of Governors votes, I'm sure I could compile it in under 10 minutes per motion.
    If we have the website for rapid debate rather than debating in the GLs, then we deserve rapid reporting of the voting records.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft
    If we have the website for rapid debate rather than debating in the GLs, then we deserve rapid reporting of the voting records.
    +64

Just checked the submission dates for GLs (it correlates with a publishing date of the previous GL by -1-2 weeks ):
    3 - October 17
    4 - January 5
    5 - March 6

Thus the #5 probably will be distributed in May
    .*-1

Default CFC Moves on Fees

Test Test Test Test

Hi there,

This has been a rather astonishing revelation. So, here I am, a Governor of the CFC and I do not have any notification of the result of these votes:

1, No posting
    2, No GL
    3, No e-mail

Only reason I have to believe that those motions passed, is a posting or two by the head of the lawn mowers association (or is it grass mowers association) who, to the best of my knowledge, is not a Governor.

Talk about transparency

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft
    And why isn't the Secretary posting it there? I disagree with you Bob. Providing the results of votes to Governors in a timely manner in an electronic worls is not a waste of time. If someone wanted to forward me the emails of Governors votes, I'm sure I could compile it in under 10 minutes per motion.

Default Tournament and Rating Fees

Hi Peter. Bob Gillanders posted here on March 9th that both motions passed.
    I was disappointed in the increase of the tournament membership fee but that's democracy for you.
    See you at the Grand Pacific Open next month?

Hi Paul,

I missed that one!!

I will miss that one but hopefully I can swing by in July.

All the best.
    Peter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567