Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 10B. CYCC Free Entries (Felix Dumont / Edward Porper)

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Nunes View Post
    I for one favour helping with the flights over free entries/accommodations. Therefore I will be voting against BOTH versions of the motion.
    Did you consider to remove some free goodies from these clauses too? LOL

Canadian championship:
    "508. Entries:

...The Canadian Champion and Runner-Up shall receive free entry but must advise the CFC Business Office of their intention to play no later than 45 days before the start of the the Canadian Championship or Zonal Tournament...."
    Junior
    758. Entries:
    The Canadian Junior Champion shall receive free entry but must advise the CFC Business Office and organizers of his intention to play no later than 20 days before the start of the Championship....
    Thus, Motion 10-B-1 would treat ALL Champions equally with the free entry. That was my intention to split the original motion to separate entries and accommodation/lodging.
    .*-1

Hi Egis:

Too bad you weren't this detailed BEFORE the vote - Part 1 might have gotten through. I like your argument against age discrimination.

Bob A

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Hi Egis:

Too bad you weren't this detailed BEFORE the vote - Part 1 might have gotten through. I like your argument against age discrimination.

Bob A
    Maybe. Probably it might be reintroduce with the same wording as in other championships for the next meeting
    .*-1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910