Thread: Ratings for week of May 27

Blog Entries

Default Ratings for week of May 27

A number of errors have crept into the membership database recently and these are being corrected before the ratings are run for the week. Please bear with us, as they will be posted as soon as possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    A number of errors have crept into the membership database recently and these are being corrected before the ratings are run for the week. Please bear with us, as they will be posted as soon as possible.
    I have been advised that the ratings should be ready by end of day tomorrow ........ This week's ratings should be ready by Thursday ............ The June CCN should be e-mailed to members this weekend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    I have been advised that the ratings should be ready by end of day tomorrow ........ This week's ratings should be ready by Thursday ............ The June CCN should be e-mailed to members this weekend.
    This matter is still being worked on and should be fixed later today or tomorrow.

Fred McKim posted yesterday, Thurs., June 6, on CMA Chesstalk:

The [ratings database] problem is still being worked on. Once last week's ratings [May 29] are complete, I would expect this week's ratings [June 5] to be complete within 48 hours.

Bob Armstrong, CFC Public Relations Coordinator

Blog Entries

The database problems have now been completed. Last week's ratings have been posted and I would expect this week's ratings to be posted within 24 hours.

Blog Entries

The ratings were caught up over the weekend. Full speed ahead !!