Thread: 1992 Toronto crosstables?

Default 1992 Toronto crosstables?

I am looking for crosstables of tournaments played in Toronto in 1992 - in particular, the top section of the Toronto Open. Tournaments this old don't seem to be available on the CFC site.

There were several major Toronto events that year, including the Toronto Open, Canada Day Open, Simcoe Day Open, Macedonian Labour Day Open, and the Thanksgiving Open. (the MLO is the only one with a crosstable in the CFC magazine).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    I am looking for crosstables of tournaments played in Toronto in 1992 - in particular, the top section of the Toronto Open. Tournaments this old don't seem to be available on the CFC site.

There were several major Toronto events that year, including the Toronto Open, Canada Day Open, Simcoe Day Open, Macedonian Labour Day Open, and the Thanksgiving Open. (the MLO is the only one with a crosstable in the CFC magazine).
    The website has events from around May 1996 forward. As far as I know any crosstables before then would be stored at the National Archives. I was there two years ago looking at crosstables, starting with the earliest ones. I can't remember what year they go up to, but it may say that in the online Archives Index.