Governors, here are the results of the votes:

Please note that there were 31 Governors signed into the meeting which is a quorum.

Item 9A - I support motion 7B (National Youth Coach position)

YES (8) Chris Felix Frank Lee Fred McKim Ken Einarsson Michael Barron Paul Leblanc Peter Stockhausen Vladimir Drkulec

NO (23) Aris Marghetis Bob Armstrong Bob Gillanders Christopher Mallon David Steer Egidijus Zeromskis Ellen Nadeau Félix Dumont Garvin Nunes Gordon Ritchie Halldor P. Palsson Hugh Brodie Ilia Bluvshtein Iulia Lacau-Rodean Ken Craft Kevin Pacey Lyle Craver Mark S. Dutton, I.A. Nikolay Noritsyn Pierre Dénommée Rob Clark Robert Laszlo Valer Eugen Demian

ABSTAIN (0) none

Motion failed

Item 9B - I support motion 7C (Womens' CFC titles)

YES (21) Bob Gillanders Chris Felix David Steer Edward Porper Egidijus Zeromskis Ellen Nadeau Frank Lee Fred McKim Garvin Nunes Gordon Ritchie Halldor P. Palsson Ilia Bluvshtein Iulia Lacau-Rodean Ken Craft Kevin Pacey Mark S. Dutton, I.A. Michael Barron Nikolay Noritsyn Paul Leblanc Pierre Dénommée Vladimir Drkulec

NO (5) Christopher Mallon Félix Dumont Hugh Brodie Ken Einarsson Robert Laszlo

ABSTAIN (5) Aris Marghetis Bob Armstrong Lyle Craver Peter Stockhausen Valer Eugen Demian

Motion carried

Please note that the motions of thread 7A were for discussion with the objective of presenting motions to the Assembly of Governors at the Annual Meeting

Thank you to all of you who voted.

Lyle Craver
Secretary, Chess Federation of Canada