Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

I am not aware that there were any unpublished comments from the last meeting but the moderation problem SHOULD be fixed now for good. Once I hit send I'm going to review all threads and ensure there's nothing marked for moderation. I read 5 or 6 vBulletin forums besides this one and NONE of them use moderation so it's strange to see it set by default. As you know we had this problem last time and got it fixed and I am embarrassed it happened again.

Again - it's a default in the forum software that I overlooked in setting up the forum and absolutely not a change in policy by the CFC. LC

Blog Entries

I did repost the gist of the same comments that disappeared into moderation limbo at the last meeting so the net result was only a minor annoyance until the moderation was removed.

Default Contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    What happened to the agenda item re the game viewer contract ( or whatever it is )? Should it not be on the agenda, with a note where the governors are to go to discuss it in camera?

Bob A
    Can someone tell me what is happening with this issue, if it is not being dealt with now in camera by the Governors??

Bob A

Can someone tell me what is happening with this issue, if it is not being dealt with now in camera by the Governors??

Bob A
    Bob, you do realize that by going to the agenda and clicking on "in camera" it will direct you to the regular governors board, right? It wasn't obvious to me, because I had assumed a new thread inside the "special meeting" would have been created, but that is not the case. It appears we were to continue discussions on the thread already created previously.

But there has been virtually no further discussion there.

Default Game Server Contract

Hi Bob:

I neither realized that:

1. The agenda item was a link:

2. That there was no new meeting thread, and that we were just to continue the existing governors' meeting thread.

Maybe I'm not the only governor? Might explain why the Governors' Discussion Board thread is virtually being ignored at the moment.

Bob A

I had not noticed that and will have to go there to check it out...

Default Meeting Schedule??

The agenda for this meeting states:

Friday, January 25th (11am ET) - Monday, January 28th (9pm ET)

So this meeting is slated to close in ONE HOUR??

I know we started the meeting late due to technical difficulties it appears. But no one has advised what the new schedule is for the meeting, if it is being adjusted.

And when will the voting start, and how much time will be allowed for the voting?

And when will the meeting now close, if there is to be an extension?

Thanks.

Bob A

The agenda for this meeting states:

Friday, January 25th (11am ET) - Monday, January 28th (9pm ET)

So this meeting is slated to close in ONE HOUR??

I know we started the meeting late due to technical difficulties it appears. But no one has advised what the new schedule is for the meeting, if it is being adjusted.

And when will the voting start, and how much time will be allowed for the voting?

And when will the meeting now close, if there is to be an extension?

Thanks.

Bob A
    No extension. As was discussed at the January Quarterly Meeting, Zeromskis/Mallon must be resolved prior to Feb 1.

Where do I find the text for each of the motions? Shouldn't it be included in each of the polls? It makes it easier to know what you're voting on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    Where do I find the text for each of the motions? Shouldn't it be included in each of the polls? It makes it easier to know what you're voting on.
    I didn't see the need, but I have now done so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12