View Poll Results: On the question of Edward Porper serving as Fundraising Coordinator, I:

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • support his candidacy for this role.

14 77.78%
  • do not support his candidacy for this role.

3 16.67%
  • abstain.

1 5.56%

Thread: 7a. MOTION: Ratification of Edward Porper as Fundraising Coordinator

Default 7a. MOTION: Ratification of Edward Porper as Fundraising Coordinator

Please use the poll above to cast a vote as to whether you support Edward Porper serving in the role of Fundraising Coordinator for the remainder of the 2012-13 term. Ballots on this question will remain sealed.
    Last edited by Michael von Keitz; 12-31-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Edward seems to be everywhere these days. His work with the kids at WYCC received quite positive endorsements from the Windsor parents that I spoke to. There does not seem to me to be any great reason not to ratify Edward Porper to the volunteer position as Fundraising Coordinator since he seems to be the only person interested in the position.

Is this somehow connected to Clubs the (Team) championship? (btw what is the status of the champ?)
    .*-1

Congratulations to Edward Porper on his election as Fundraising Coordinator.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    Is this somehow connected to Clubs the (Team) championship? (btw what is the status of the champ?)
    Edward had started some fund raising inquiries for the Chess League in Edmonton, that would be the only real connection.

Edward is still looking for some help in drafting a professional business proposal that could be the basis for fund raising for the League.