Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6b. Officer + Committee Reports - CFC Clubs Administrator

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    When you'll have a new clubs' list, work with a CCN editor to update Canadian Chess Links (pages 4 and 5)
    As Clubs Administrator I have nothing directly to do with what goes into CCN. It is not part of the mandate the President agreed to give me (see the October 2012 online Governors meeting), as a non-CFC officer volunteer, though he and I might agree to expand it at some time.

The Canadian Chess links in CCN would be updated by me in a very indirect way [edit: presuming the CCN editor refers to the CFC website for some of his Canadian Chess links], in that I provide the President notice when I have discovered chess club contacts that no longer have valid email addresses (or that clubs/provincial associations no longer have valid websites), and he then eventually updates this information on the CFC website's webpage(s) of clubs (and/or presumably also the CFC website's webpage of provincial websites).

I don't know if the President plans to ever contact provincial associations to request that any update or revive their websites. In any case, finding more Canadian clubs to list on the CFC website's clubs page is the mandate of the non-CFC officer volunteer CFC Clubs Coordinator (non-Governor John R. Brown) [edit: the President would eventually add any new clubs to be listed to the CFC website's club page, (edit: and besides that he could just Forward any new club information to the CCN editor if he and/or the editor wished)].
    Last edited by Kevin Pacey; 01-05-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Indicated editing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12