Thread: 5e. Executive Reports - Youth Coordinator

Default 5e. Executive Reports - Youth Coordinator

Youth Coordinator's Report goes here.

Youth Coordinators Report.
    Another WYCC has come and gone.
    This is the biggest part of my portfolio as Youth Coordinator, and for the most part, we had a very good showing at the WYCC in Slovenia.

Very good reports can be read in the CFC Newsletter - please read all about the 2012 WYCC there.

I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season and that everyone has a great 2013!
    ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
    Patrick McDonald
    International Arbiter
    International Organizer

Hi Patrick:

Re: 2013 WYCC - Our CYCC is going to be in early July in Ottawa. Originally I understood that the WYCC was slated for August I think, and that was causing problems for WYCC registration, cheaper travel fares, etc.

But recently I thought I saw a post somewhere saying that there was a FIDE notice that the WYCC was being moved to somewhere near the end of 2013.

What is the actual current date for the WYCC? ( am I wrong on this possibility of the date shift? ).

Bob A

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Hi Patrick:

Re: 2013 WYCC - Our CYCC is going to be in early July in Ottawa. Originally I understood that the WYCC was slated for August I think, and that was causing problems for WYCC registration, cheaper travel fares, etc.

But recently I thought I saw a post somewhere saying that there was a FIDE notice that the WYCC was being moved to somewhere near the end of 2013.

What is the actual current date for the WYCC? ( am I wrong on this possibility of the date shift? ).

Bob A
    http://www.fide.com/images/stories/N...E_Calendar.pdf

December 17th to 29th according to the FIDE calender. Look in August on the Calendar.