Thread: 4. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Default 4. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Questions of procedure go here.

A mistake was made in the meeting permissions which had the effect of allowing CFC Executive but not Governors to post. This has now been fixed.

If you find you still cannot post please log off and log in again and if that STILL does not work please e-mail me at lcraver@shaw.ca

Ottawa Ontario National Master Former Gov.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
    A mistake was made in the meeting permissions which had the effect of allowing CFC Executive but not Governors to post. This has now been fixed.

If you find you still cannot post please log off and log in again and if that STILL does not work please e-mail me at lcraver@shaw.ca
    Hi Lyle

I just tried to post my report as Clubs Administrator and instead of seeing it almost at once, I was told my post would need to be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. Is this now standard for the message board or this meeting?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
    Hi Lyle

I just tried to post my report as Clubs Administrator and instead of seeing it almost at once, I was told my post would need to be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. Is this now standard for the message board or this meeting?
    That's just a setting.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Chris I've sent you both a private e-mail and a forum private message on the subject of 'moderation' and would appreciate your help in getting 'moderation' out of the forum. Thanks, LC

(Don't get on Chris - I just sent these messages so he hasn't had time to respond yet - just that the e-mails give him more detail than I can give here)

Blog Entries

Let me know if there is still a problem. That setting has always seemed backwards and counter-intuitive to me as well Lyle. I also emailed you.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Blog Entries

I am able to post now, so whatever you did fixed it for me anyway.