Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Default Voting

I trust the voting will open at 9:00 PM EDT as scheduled. I have to go out of town early Friday AM and will be gone 'til late Monday night. So tonight is my only time to vote.

Bob A

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    I trust the voting will open at 9:00 PM EDT as scheduled. I have to go out of town early Friday AM and will be gone 'til late Monday night. So tonight is my only time to vote.

Bob A
    Yes. Given the number of polls coming up this evening, I may start opening them slightly ahead of schedule.

I've been frustrated by the various security provisions since at no point did I ever add moderation to the security requirements of the various meeting forums.

The "messy" stuff Chris refers to was the need to create separate security classes for the outgoing and incoming portions of the meeting. THEN after the meeting to go through the Governors' list a second time to consolidate the two lists. (i.e. anyone marked as "CFC Governor 2013" gets switched to "CFC Governor")

I thought I had completed this task within 3 or 4 days of the end of the Incoming Governors' Meeting so I apologize to anyone I might have missed. (I note en passant that there are a couple of Governors who do not currently have Forum accounts - they have been e-mailed on the procedures for getting one.)

Thanks to Chris for cleaning it all up.

Blog Entries

Lyle, I sent an email just now detailing what I had to do to clean it up, so you can avoid this in the future.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12