Thread: 6. Reports (F. Masters' Representative)

Default 6. Reports (F. Masters' Representative)

Masters' Rep Report here.

Blog Entries

In the initial aftermath of the new title system I was kept quite busy for a while dealing with housekeeping issues of individuals seeking or having earned the national master title. After Chris Mallon set up automatic generation of lists of individuals and their titles earned the workload subsided significantly with only a few emails from individuals wanting their National Master or National Candidate Master titles and occasional enquiries as to when those already approved would be receiving their certificates which I referred on to the CFC office.

I think that the CFC can serve the masters, stronger players and also the average member by becoming a more vibrant and larger organization and hence my parallel efforts on the long term planning committee and membership drive committee.

I am willing to continue to serve as the Masters Representative if chosen by the players at the upcoming Canadian Closed and Zonal and would support and understand their decision if they decided to elect a stronger player to take up that role. In either case I expect to continue to be involved in the CFC as a player, and local organizer for some time to come.

Vladimir Drkulec
    CFC Masters Representative