Thread: 12. Other business

Hybrid View

Default 12. Other business

Anything burning in your mind that hasn't been covered? The minutes of last year's AGM appear to be unavailable, so put that out of your mind.

Default SWOCL Web Site

I didn't see it mentioned under the other topics, so someone can correct me if I should mention this somewhere else.

I have sent out several emails to all the govenors regarding the SWOCL web site but I dont believe there was very much discussion about it.

After I stopped hosting the swocl web site at my home I built them a brand new site at the following address:

http://swocl.mygamesonline.org/news.php

As you can see there is no activity on there but the site is menu driven and very easy to operate.

Once we elect a new executive I am ready to give admin powers to all those who wish to put updates on the new site.

Default SWOCL Web Site

I should note that I will eventually build some chess graphics for the web site if that is what people want.

There is a way to post our grand prix results on it so I will email instructions for that once we get the responsibilities parcelled out.

Also I can add other features like a forum and polls..but I think we should continue to do that stuff at chesscanada.info if thats possible. (But you guys tell me what you think as well).