Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4. Instructions/Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Yes, Lyle that would be great
    Paul Leblanc
    Treasurer, Chess Foundation of Canada
    CFC Voting Member

The powers that be punish without explanation - seems somewhat arbitrary to me most of the time!! Especially when it's me that's in duck soup!

Bob A

Yes we had some technical problems earlier today which are now resolved.

Comments about 'punishment' are unfair and unhelpful and don't make it easier with respect to keeping things on track.

Default Youth Coordinator report?

Is there a youth coordinator report somewhere which I missed?
    Ellen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
    Lyle, one issue I have with all the reports being in two threads (exec/committees) is that discussing them is difficult. You even specifically say at the start of the thread that it is reserved for those reports and nobody else should post.

I would suggest a separate thread for each, so that we can discuss them if need be.

Thanks!
    Lyle I never saw an answer to this, I would like to respond to a report or two, and you specifically say not to do that in the Committee report thread, but there is no place provided to do so otherwise.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Default Close of Meeting?

Hi Lyle:

Could you advise me at what time this meeting will end today ( I thought it was Sunday it was to end? ). And will Michael be giving a closing address?

Thx.

Bob A

Michael is working on his closing statement and meeting threads will be closed as and when I'm directed to do so.

So fair (I'm working from memory here) the only threads that are closed are those relating to voting and Governor sign-in.

No question the Online Meeting process is an exhausting week for the president and secretary but we do try to stay on top of things - but I was on several times yesterday though I slept in this morning and did not get a chance before work this morning.

Anyone who knows the ruling on 2012-K knows the president and I have been here.
    Last edited by Lyle Craver; 01-09-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12