Thread: World Youth Under 16 Chess Olympiad - New Venue

1. Default World Youth Under 16 Chess Olympiad - New Venue

Finally - some information on the World Youth Under 16 Chess Olympiad
    If anyone is interested in participating as a player and/or team official, please email me at
    gary_at_gladstoneconsulting_dot_ca (replace _at_ with @ and _dot_ with . ) and it will get to me

Dear Distinguished friends, http://wyco2011.tsf.org.tr/

I am proud with improved conditions on the new venue to declare that 2011 World Youth Under 16 Chess Olympiad will be organized in Izmit, 1 hour driving distance to Istanbul.

Izmit Metropolitan Municipality is the main sponsor of the event.

We will organize again a comfortable event in Turkey.

We invite your players!

Best regards

Ali Nihat YAZICI
    President of Turkish Chess Federation

2011 World Youth Under-16 Chess Olympiad

TOURNAMENT:
    The Turkish Chess Federation (TCF) will organise the above-mentioned event in Kocaeli, Turkey from 23 October (Arrival) to 01 November (Departure). The Olympiad will be conducted under the auspices of Federation Internationale Des Echecs (FIDE).

PARTICIPATION:
    The Turkish Chess Federation has the pleasure of inviting your Chess Federation to participate in the World Youth Under-16 Olympiad. Entitled to participate are players who shall not have reached the age of 16, by 1st January 2011, (Date of Birth 1995 and after). TCF will provide free board and lodging for a team of 4 players and the official (a team consist of four players and an official), free for ten days, for the applications came till 15 th October 2011 The participating Federation shall be charged for the reserve (the fifth)player, € 49 per day inclusive of 3 meals. Applications sent after 15 th October 2011 will be penalised by 100 € and all late applications will pay 49 € for accommodation. Each participating person including invited players shall pay 100 € organization cost for the event.

Gary Gladstone
    CFC Youth Olympiad U16 Co-Ordinator
    (Please note that I will not be travelling with the team)

2. Default Notification Deadline September 28

Please let me know by September 28 (or earlier) if you are interested in participating.

There is no CFC budget for this tournament, all players would be responsible for their own airfare and registration fees. Room and Board for the team are covered by the organizers.

Gary Gladstone