Thread: Safe and sound in Siberia

Default Safe and sound in Siberia

No webmail access for me yet, but Mark and I arrived around 4am local time on August 26. Eric is due to arrive 24 hours hence if I understand his schedule correctly. It's about 4:30pm now. After a 40 hour journey the hotel bed was a welcome object!

Today is the designated arrival day and the opening ceremonies are tomorrow night. The first round begins on the 28th.

Jo-Anne - if you see this message I'll write asap. Right now I am using a low signal WIFI which I hope to upgrade (this is free). Hug Susie for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bond View Post
    No webmail access for me yet, but Mark and I arrived around 4am local time on August 26. Eric is due to arrive 24 hours hence if I understand his schedule correctly. It's about 4:30pm now. After a 40 hour journey the hotel bed was a welcome object!

Today is the designated arrival day and the opening ceremonies are tomorrow night. The first round begins on the 28th.

Jo-Anne - if you see this message I'll write asap. Right now I am using a low signal WIFI which I hope to upgrade (this is free). Hug Susie for me!
    Sweet Lord, 40 hours?!

Knock 'em outta the park!