Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 CYCC Surplus - Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    Actually Kerry, Victor and Michael are waiting for a report for 2010. It is coming, I have 90% of it since it is based on the budget done by Michael last year. What I do need is some time with Gerry to finalize the report. As I stated earlier, I put it on the back burner for a bit. August is always a very busy time for the CFC office, mainly due to the WYCC preparations. And this year, there is an additional workload due to the transition to the new website, learning curve and all that good stuff.

Patrick and Gerry are very busy now with preparations for the WYCC. It is a big job for them both, and this year we have an extraordinary large group. I don't want to sidetrack them with my demands at this time.

There is no urgency for the 2010 report, but I haven't forgotten it. Also, we will be giving a full report on 2011 once the WYCC is finished. Better, more detailed and transparent youth program reports going forward is the plan.
    Thank you, Bob!

"Better, more detailed and transparent youth program reports going forward" - it's a great plan!

Looking forward to your reports!

By the way, could you please provide more information about the WYCC preparation?
    Who are on the Canadian team?
    Thanks,
    Michael Barron

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Barron View Post
    By the way, could you please provide more information about the WYCC preparation?
    Who are on the Canadian team?
    I will pass on your request to Patrick, Gerry, and Michael.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234