Thread: CFC AGM - Next Monday & Tuesday

Blog Entries

Default CFC AGM - Next Monday & Tuesday

I'm wondering who will be attending the AGM next week (Monday and/or Tuesday).

There are probably a few Governors who frequent the board that won't be attending and may be looking for proxy holders (either Governors or non-Governors).

Blog Entries

... or rides!

I'm not 100% certain of attending, but I'm trying really hard to at least be there for Day 2 (aka the Important Day).

I'll be there to present the Foundation report and I have an agenda item regarding under-rated juniors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    I'm wondering who will be attending the AGM next week (Monday and/or Tuesday).

There are probably a few Governors who frequent the board that won't be attending and may be looking for proxy holders (either Governors or non-Governors).
    I am planning on attending on Tuesday (incoming) and maybe Monday (outgoing) as well though I can`t see myself sitting still for five hours of meetings both days and then playing in the Canadian Open each evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    .............I can`t see myself sitting still for five hours of meetings both days .........
    Hi Vlad:

It's worse than you think. The meeting is scheduled for 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and there is usually an hour lunch. So if the full day is taken, it is 7 hours of meeting!

I'm coming to both AGM's.

Bob

But we have such a good time, the hours just fly by.

I will be pesent at the Incoming Assembly.

Pierre