Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2011 CYCC Competing Bids

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Malmsten
    Bob, wasn't it just a year ago that you were trying to half the number of GTCL Governors? Now, to make room for Alex and Steve Karpik, which active GTCL Governor do you wish to get rid of, or can we get Alex to represent the Yukon?:

Richmond Hill (14) Armstrong, Bond, Brammall, Craft, Gillanders, Haley, Jin, Mallon, Marghetis, McDonald, Moore, Nadeau, Nunes, von Keitz

Toronto (12) Barron, Birarov, I Bluvshtein, M Bluvshtein, Craver, Dutton, Field, Leblanc, McKim, Palsson, Smith, Zeromskis

Is there a place where I can see the a list of who's on the Richmond Hill proposal's team, partly to see if any voted.
    There are no conflict of interest guidelines for regular CFC Governor business in the handbbok.

To the best of my knowledge, Governors have always voted on tournament bids they have put forward. A greyer area would be where they are expecting to receive direct financial compensation from the bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim
    There are no conflict of interest guidelines for regular CFC Governor business in the handbbok.

To the best of my knowledge, Governors have always voted on tournament bids they have put forward. A greyer area would be where they are expecting to receive direct financial compensation from the bid.
    In that case, I suppose it is a good thing nobody makes money from the CO or CYCC then?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345