Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Cao Represents Canada in U 10 WYCC

Default CFC Preparing Press Release

I am preparing for CFC a Press Release on Jason's victory, based on the information posted on the web about his chess development, and his world championship.

But I would like to have as the " contact " on the press release, not myself, but rather someone from BC/Victoria who could personally speak to Jason's chess activity. Could the BC people send a few e-mails back and forth among themselves, and come up with who you think would be a good contact for our press release? Have them e-mail me ( bobarm@sympatico.ca ) to consent to do this. Then I can send them the draft press release to confirm they are fine with its content.

Unfortunately, I have a limit on my outgoing e-mails in a 24-hr. period, and have used it up today, sending out our Scarborough CC Newsletter. So I won't be able to answer anyone until after midnight tonight ( bit of a pain always not being able to send out e-mails the day I send out the newsletter ).

Thanks.

Bob, acting CFC Public Relations Coordinator
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 11-02-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong
    Unfortunately, I have limit on my outgoing e-mails in a 24-hr. period, and have used it up today, sending out our Scarborough CC Newsletter. So I won't be able to answer anyone until after midnight tonight ( bit of a pain always not being able to send out e-mails the day I send out the newsletter ).
    You must be on sympatico... Perhaps the other Big ISPs are the same - I don't know for sure. A long-time friend of mine operates a mailing list and he too complains about sympatico.

You might consider signing up for Gmail so that you have an alternative email account...

Gmail is free (and despite being operated by one of the evil empires (Google, Microsoft, IBM etc) it works well.

Default Championship Presentation Video

Here is a link to a video of the Championship presentation to Jason Cao:

http://wycc2010.blogspot.com/

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12