View Poll Results: Motion 2011-D ( Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee ) should be adopted.

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 78.13%
  • No

7 21.88%
  • Abstain

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Item 16D - Motion 2011-D - Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee - for voting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver
    I'm listed as having voted for this one but am not sure that I did.

Does not this software have a change of vote option? I've used vBulletin on other sites and am pretty sure that it does. I've gone into 'edit poll' and see the number for number of days to keep open is 0 - would that be it? I do know that I was unable to vote last night. Glad to see you figured out how to use stickies.
    That might be an option with the newer versions, I'm not sure. I'll try it out on another site later tonight.

I would like to change my vote on this motion - how do i do it?

Default Motion passes 25-7

My apologies for not posting the message earlier but polling on 2011-D is now closed and has passed 25-7.

Default Motion passes 24-8

A belated message - voting is closed on this motion and passed 24-8.

Special note: I indicated to Chris several days ago I wanted to change my vote from yes to no in 2 separate messages.

He indicated this will be able to be done with the new software but apparently not with the current version.

Governors have ALWAYS been permitted to change their votes before the poll closing date so irregardless of what the software says, I have recorded my vote as a no. We are driven by the Handbook, not vBulletin.

I look forward to seeing this bug along with the 'no secret ballot' bug fixed in the new version of the software which I hope we will have in place by the next meeting.

Blog Entries

What's the "no secret ballot" bug exactly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12