Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Item # 3 - Questions/Comments on the On-line Meeting Procedures

Default Board Administration - Chris - Voting Glitch??

This morning at around 5:50 AM , Lyle advised he could not cast a vote re Items # 16D and # 24.

I know that since midnight last night, a few votes did get cast on each of the four motions, so I am not sure when this glitch occurred.

Under each of these items, I saked that anyone else trying to vote, post whether they were able to vote or not, so we'd see if the problem was continuing.

Can you look into this and advise us if the system is now working, and whether Lyle should try again?

Thanks.

Bob

Hi again Chris:

Since my last post, someone has voted on the item # 11B motion, so it seems that voting thread is now working.

I have asked Lyle under that thread: could you please try voting again in this thread to see if it allows you to do so, and post here if you are successful or not?

I also asde if anyone else goes to vote, could they please post there if they are successful or not.

There have been so far no new votes on Items # 23 & 24.

So the situation is still unclear.

Let us know what you find.

Bob

Default Posting Secretary - Lyle Taking Over Late This Afternoon

As I have mentioned before, Lyle and I have split the Posting Secretary position this meeting. I have done the more " administrative " part, and Lyle did the more " editorial " part.

But I am going out of town early tonight, Thursday, Oct. 7, and will be away until the last day of the meeting, Tuesday, Oct. 12. I am being caught by the meeting extension beyond Thursday.

So Bob G has asked Lyle to now take over from me and also do the " administrative " part of the position from 5:00 PM EDT this afternoon, to the end of the meeting. I will still do one thing, however, at or shortly after 5:00 PM - I will be posting Motion 2011-A for voting, and the introductory post. Then I'm off !!

I'd like to thank in advance all the governors present, for attending, and for working with me to make this a very smooth, though perhaps not perfect, and successful, meeting to date.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 10-07-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Governors should note that Governor Bunning's amendment has been passed and the amended motion is now open for votes.

Voting closes 2300 (11pm) EDT Tuesday October 12th

Default Voting on Motion 2010-03 as amended

I would note ( I am no longer posting secretary, since Lyle has taken over for the last part of the meeting ):

1. Only slightly over 50% of the governors attending voted on Motion 2011-A - 22/41 ( 54 % )[ one governor voted by e-mail, rather than on the Board ];

2. Since Motion 2010-03 as amended has been posted for vote, in the first one and a half days of voting, less than 50 % of the governors have visited the meeting ( 20/41 = 49% );

3. After 1 1/2 days of voting, only 37 % of the governors attending ( 15/41 = 37% ) have voted on Motion 2010-03 as amended.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 10-11-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Default Board Administration - Chris - Archiving Meeting

Hi Chris:

Will you now be archiving the meeting as you did with the Spring Quarterly Meeting? Might it be best to do it ASAP, before there are any more posts, and so the Governors can get their Discussion Board back again for regular ongoing dialogue?

Bob

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234