Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Youth Under-16 Chess Olympiad

Quote Originally Posted by Valer Eugen Demian
    Can't believe you comment on it! Think your 1544 FIDE rating qualifies you to judge other peoples' chess knowledge? Unbelievable...

I never said I am a strong. I always said I am weak and need a coach, But I have no coach. As I know that your chess club can't train kids to excellent players and always have empty talk.
    Last edited by jack qian; 10-21-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Wink Junior player

Hello Jack,

Do not say this way to older chess player who has more experience. Be respect to others, others will help you in another way. I know you well in last year WYCC, you are a bright chess player who try your best in WYCC 2010 for Canada. We hope to see you in future Junior Olympic team soon. Just practice and you will get there, not necessary to claim other players in any tournaments. This is my suggestion for you, hope you could understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxin Jin
    Hello Jack,

Do not say this way to older chess player who has more experience. Be respect to others, others will help you in another way. I know you well in last year WYCC, you are a bright chess player who try your best in WYCC 2010 for Canada. We hope to see you in future Junior Olympic team soon. Just practice and you will get there, not necessary to claim other players in any tournaments. This is my suggestion for you, hope you could understand.
    Thank you for your suggestion, Liu jiaxin's mom.
    Last edited by jack qian; 10-18-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12