Thread: CFC Website - Cross tables - Problem?

Default CFC Website - Cross tables - Problem?

Last night and this morning, I tried getting the Ontario recent cross tables. I kept getting that the page was not available. Is it just my computer or is something amiss?

Also, was Bayview Games Club RR # 117 sumbitted by Vlad Dobrich for rating Wednesday? - he said it would be sent in.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong
    Last night and this morning, I tried getting the Ontario recent cross tables. I kept getting that the page was not available. Is it just my computer or is something amiss?

Also, was Bayview Games Club RR # 117 sumbitted by Vlad Dobrich for rating Wednesday? - he said it would be sent in.

Bob
    At this point in time (10:15 Thur Sep 25) the regular submit button causes an error page, but the experimental "Submit (SQL mirror-beta)" button appears to work... No sign of the tournament you mentioned though.

Spoke to soon: before I could submit THIS reply, both buttons started working.... YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong

Bob
    It worked yesterday,however, there were only new tournaments from Academy in the Ontario prov. (I checked SQL version)

Later this morning I tried again and got the cross tables without difficulty - seems like it is back up and running.

Bob - was BGC # 117 not sent in?

Bob

Unhappy Bgc 117

No. I wasn't submitted.