PDA

View Full Version : 6X. Late submissions for Committee members

Fred McKim
08-27-2019, 10:15 PM
I will nominate Felix Dumont for Kalev Pugi committee, he just found out about the AGM (not a voting member). He has been Chairman the past several years.

I assume the President can accept names to fill the vacancies on the committee.

Vladimir Drkulec
08-27-2019, 10:19 PM
I will nominate Felix Dumont for Kalev Pugi committee, he just found out about the AGM (not a voting member). He has been Chairman the past several years.

I assume the President can accept names to fill the vacancies on the committee.

I can and I will. The plan is to put Christina Tao and Felix Dumont on the committee. We will need one more person, I believe.

Lyle Craver
08-28-2019, 04:19 AM
You probably want someone from western Canada for the third spot. Generally they're the ones with the highest travel costs which is primarily what the Pugi fund is all about.

Vladimir Drkulec
08-28-2019, 11:21 AM
You probably want someone from western Canada for the third spot. Generally they're the ones with the highest travel costs which is primarily what the Pugi fund is all about.

At this point its whoever volunteers for the job.

Aris Marghetis
08-28-2019, 04:21 PM
Hey Vlad, if you gotta have someone, I could volunteer. However, to be truthful, I hope someone else volunteers first, as the NAC is my first priority again.

Thanks and regards, Aris Marghetis, Eastern Ontario.

Stephen Wright
08-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Michael Lo (who is from Western Canada) was previously on the committee, has he been asked about staying on?

Vladimir Drkulec
08-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Michael Lo (who is from Western Canada) was previously on the committee, has he been asked about staying on?

Not as of yet though that is a good volunteer candidate.

Michael Lo
08-30-2019, 08:26 PM
I will be glad to stay.

Vladimir Drkulec
08-31-2019, 12:03 AM
I will be glad to stay.

Thank you for your service. I hereby appoint you to the Pugi fund committee.