PDA

View Full Version : 3. Election of voting members from Non-Affiliated Provinces/Territories

Lyle Craver
08-24-2019, 02:50 AM
As per our rules affiliated provincial organizations nominate their Voting Members for the coming year based on a 'per capita calculation' based on their membership as of April 30th each year. Since the re-affiliation of the Saskatchewan association all provinces except Quebec have provincial affiliates.

Under the CFC-FQE agreement the FQE is entitled to nominate up to 3 voting members. In addition adult CFC members in good standing from Quebec may be nominated and if so a vote will need to be held.

The FQE nominees are ___

The nomination period is days 1-3. Please see the agenda for further details.

Fred McKim
08-25-2019, 12:11 PM
I have the following FQE member who is willing to stand as Voting Member from Quebec. If and when we receive the 3 nominations from the FQE, they can choose to stay and have an election or withdraw their candidacy.

Pierre Denommee

Vladimir Drkulec
08-25-2019, 03:54 PM
The following FQE members are nominated by the FQE:
Richard Bérubé
Bernard Labadie
Éric Bopala

Lyle Craver
08-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Vlad can you confirm the e-mails for all 3 of these fine gents are what I already have on file for them?

Vladimir Drkulec
08-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Vlad can you confirm the e-mails for all 3 of these fine gents are what I already have on file for them?

They should not have changed from last year.