PDA

View Full Version : 02. Voting Member Sign-in

Lyle Craver
08-19-2017, 03:19 AM
We are required to record all members in attendance at this meeting. We do this through the "poll" feature of the software.

Since our software does not allow a poll with only one choice, we ask a question - it does not matter which selection you choose, selecting any voting option marks you as present for the meeting.

(Before the next quarterly meeting I would welcome feedback on the sign-in question for that meeting.)

Aris Marghetis
08-23-2017, 12:09 PM
(Before the next quarterly meeting I would welcome feedback on the sign-in question for that meeting.)

I prefer Canadian-centric choices! :)

Lyle Craver
08-24-2017, 02:42 AM
well I would argue the LOW point of 2016 for Canada was a certain result in USA-Canada that could have deprived the US of gold and moves ourselves 10 spots higher. If you're familiar with USA-Canada you probably know which I mean.

On the other hand, all joking aside I would welcome someone else's sign-in questions. Sure they're unimportant in and of themselves but if it gets people thinking all the better! If you're serious shoot me an e-mail before the next quarterly meeting and I'll probably use it!