PDA

View Full Version : 4K. Kalev Pugi Fund report

Vladimir Drkulec
08-22-2016, 12:33 AM
Please post reports regarding Kalev Pugi Fund here.

Félix Dumont
08-26-2016, 06:12 PM
In order to compensate for the fact that no bursaries were awarded last year, despite the CFC receiving applications, we decided to award 3 bursaries to some of last year applicants. The winners are :
2015 : Qiyu Zhou, Jackie Peng, John Doknjas

In addition, the committee also agreed on 2016 winners :
2016 : Razvan Preotu, Zong Yang Yu, Constance Wang

All recipients will share the annual profit of the fund ($307 for each award). We will contact all parents/recipients and coordinate the payment with the CFC office.
Also, according to the new rules, 2016 recipients will not be eligible in 2017 (to give the change to as many players as possible).

Congratulations and thank you to all applicants!

As a reminder, the 2016 Pugi Fund was composed of Frank Lee, Patrick McDonald and myself. I would also add that it looks like there will be 2 empty spots in 2017, so I strongly encourage applications!

Michael Barron
08-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Thank you, Felix!

I think, CFC Youth Coordinator have to be on Pugi Fund Committee, so, as soon as results of the voting are announced, I would like to nominate one more member for the Pugi Fund Committee...

Vladimir Drkulec
08-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Thank you, Felix!

I think, CFC Youth Coordinator have to be on Pugi Fund Committee, so, as soon as results of the voting are announced, I would like to nominate one more member for the Pugi Fund Committee...

I agree with you. Michael Lo has also volunteered for the committee but too late for the nomination period so we do have a committee of three assuming the new Youth Coordinator is willing to serve on the Pugi fund committee.

Fred McKim
08-27-2016, 09:39 AM
I agree with you. Michael Lo has also volunteered for the committee but too late for the nomination period so we do have a committee of three assuming the new Youth Coordinator is willing to serve on the Pugi fund committee.

Vlad. Who else besides Felix was nominated or volunteered ?

Vladimir Drkulec
08-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Vlad. Who else besides Felix was nominated or volunteered ?

Michael Lo so far. We still have to talk with Gary Hua.