PDA

View Full Version : Updated Voting Ledger

Lyle Craver
12-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Members of the Assembly - I urge all of you to view the attached document as it details results of voting from this round and also shows several of you needing to renew your CFC Membership before the next meeting in order to participate in the meeting and vote.

This should particularly be of interest to members: Campos, Demian, Oussedik, Tobolovsky, Wilker

Thanks for your help, Lyle Craver311

Valer Eugen Demian
12-20-2015, 01:36 AM
Thank you for the reminder Lyle! :)

Lyle Craver
12-20-2015, 01:43 PM
You're welcome - if anyone wants to know I go through the ledger looking up on the "TD List" anybody whose membership is expiring before the next meeting. There's a couple of VMs who are not on the TD list so for those I do a name search on the main CFC page. What I'm NOT really good at is dropping the hammer on people and announcing who is deemed to have resigned two months after expiry (which is only counted from the 1st of the month following thus if you're 12/20/2015 it's 2 months from 1/1/2016 i.e. 3/1/2016) and would appreciate input on a suitable set of procedures so that nobody thinks I'm acting arbitrarily. I fully understand of course that most people who are not life members renew at tournaments and that these are not evenly spaced through the year in most places.

The whole point of course is to keep people active not to drive them away!